The New Vactor® 2100i.
Innovations Everywhere You Look.
The Vactor 2100i combines exciting new features with the proven performance advantages customers have come to expect from the Vactor 2100 Series. Here is a brief list of just some of what the 2100i offers:
- New optional wireless controls, including updated belly pack and handheld remotes feature a view screen for monitoring key operational functions
- JetRodder® Water Pump for smooth continuous flows and years of carefree maintenance
- Our unique air-routing and filtration system for faster, safer operation
- All water valves are located in the same mid-ship control station, reducing the time and effort of walking back and forth around the truck by the operator
- Quieter engine design with high ground clearance, lower water fill point, and twist-and-lock pipe restraints
- Hose reel telescopes out up to 15 inches and rotates up to 270 degrees
- Water tank system designed and built with high quality, high-strength, light weight aluminum for maximum capacity and a low center of gravity – tanks are constructed to resist corrosion and feature a 10-year standard warranty
- Unique Modul-Flex design provides for maximum capacities and optimum weight distribution on every truck
- 60-inch (1524 mm) high dump allows debris to be unloaded into roll-offs up to 5-feet (1.524 m) high without requiring a lift or ramp
The New Vactor 2100i comes in fully customizable configurations:
Positive Displacement (PD) Model – ideal for pulling material long distances
Single Engine, Single or Dual Stage Fan Models – for all-around sanitary and storm sewer cleaning
Water Recycling Model – that saves thousands of gallons of clean water every shift